You are here: How we do it
How we do it
Most importantly, we do it on time! We provide a guaranteed completion date.
We will meet you to find out exactly what you need. You may already have an idea of what you want. In which case, we can make your vision a reality.
Each building job is individual to both you and us but in the case of Specialist Bathrooms, the work will usually take a week from start to finish. Each bathroom is adapted to your specific needs but generally work will follow this programme:
- We will clear the room, then remove the bath, basin and WC as required, remove existing tiling and floor coverings and all debris from the site.
- Alterations to the plumbing, heating and electrical systems will then be made to prepare for new sanitary ware, shower and accessories.
- Any boxing or alterations to walls floor or ceiling will then be carried out and all areas made good.
- New level access trays, sanitary ware and any specialist equipment will then be fitted.
- After installation of level access tray is complete, then specialist non-slip flooring is laid to the complete room.
- Finally, we seal everything, decorate any new or disturbed areas, advise you on how everything works and leave you to enjoy the independence of your newly adapted shower room.